We would like to thank you for accepting to participate to POF 2017 in Aveiro.
Below you will find some information that will help prepare your contribution.
All authors should have at least one registration attached to their paper before August 15, in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
In order to ensure a smooth course during the sessions, we kindly ask presenting authors to consider the following:
The time slot for each presentation is:
- Invited papers: 24 min. (20 min. presentation and 4 min. discussion)
- Regular oral papers: 19 min. (15 min. presentation and 4 min. discussion)
Time limits will be strictly enforced by the session chairs, who will warn each speaker when they are approaching their time limit.
Prior to your session, and as early as possible — possibly first thing in the morning, during lunch or coffee breaks —please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF format and have the session assistant load your presentation on the presentation computer (Windows) and briefly test it to insure that it functions properly.
There will be one technician in each session, and Laser pointers will be provided.
If for any reason you are unable to present, please let the POF2017 Secretariat know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster presentation session is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13 from 15:30 to 17:00.
- The maximum size of your poster should be A0 size (120cm x 90cm) , portrait style.
- Each poster board is marked with the poster ID-number. Be sure you place your poster on the board provided for your poster.
- Authors must remain in the vicinity of the poster for the duration of the session.
- All posters must be set up before the poster session and then, please remove your poster immediately after the poster session ends.